daofile.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Moi, ma chatte et mon carbu (2017)

Senior Member Array

Mountain Getaway: Day 3

daofile.com
    Mountain Getaway: Day 3

Actor Name: Andy, Coleman, David, Noel

Year of production: 12/02/2013

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Outdoors / Indoors, Rimming, Tattoos.

Duration: 00:38:24

Description: David and Coleman go for a hike in the woods. They decided to have some fun. David rims Coleman and fucks his ass silly, with both guys ending with explosive cumshots.
    Back at the lodge, Andy and Noel are playing horseshoes, and their discussion of trying to get the horseshoe around the metal pole in the ground gets their minds wandering and thinking about other "poles" they can have fun with, so they go to one of the bedrooms and have some really awesome sex, ending with Noel getting a mouthful of cum.

Video: AVC, 960x540 (16: 9), 29.970 fps, 2 652 Kbps (0.171 bit / pixel)

Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 48.0 Kbps

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 744.0 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Array

Czech Hunter 292

Czech Hunter 292

Actor Name: Czech Hunter

Year of production: 2017.

Genre: Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick

Duration: 00: 42: 40

Description: I went to my friend's party hoping for a nice catch. Unfortunately, I got so drunk that I was unable to film. Well, at least I made a new friend there. We drunk together and talked. We even added each other as friends on Facebook. Nothing unusual. Two days ago he wrote me a message. He was asking me for help. He got himself into serious financial trouble. Being a nice guy, I agreed to meet him and discuss his problem. Obviously, I had my camera ready this time. The guy tried to look cool. He was new in Prague and without a stable job. This is always the best combination for me. Luckily, I brought a big pack of money to this meeting so I could play with him a little. I had a lot of fun with this cute boy.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x360 25fps 1159kbps

Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 394.4 MB

Senior Member Array

Fucking Pissed Off 2, Sc.3

Fucking Pissed Off 2, Sc.3

Actor Name: Charlie Keller, Ron Negba

Year of production: January 18, 2018

Genre: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Riding, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial, Twinks, Uncut

Duration: 00:27:04

Description: Let's be honest, the very idea of ??being picked up and carried by a fireman is the fantasy of a little boy -piece with our Icelandic dream-boy, Charlie Keller. True, the ladies only gets bundled to a nearby sofa; but that's surely enough to get any cock-loving heart, and needless to say the handsome little blond is soon like putty in Keller's powerful, manly hands.
    Barely a few seconds in and our dark-haired Nordic warrior is able to reach into Negba's pants so that he can start devouring the young lad's dick; before the tables are turned and it's Negba who's worshiping his hot, horny saviour's ramrod in return. It's at this mason's gorgeous rump; but if you're thinking that the boy from Reykjavic is about to top then think again. For director, John Smith, throws in a total curve, right at the final moment, with Negba taking a sudden mastery of the encounter to plonk his delicious, uncut shaft right between his hero's pert butt-cheeks.
    The result - albeit an eleventh hour surprise! - is a spunktastic fuckfest that sees ever-horny Keller banged in a whole series of positions; eventually resulting in him. All of which is richly topped off by watching him furiously gobble away at his mate's erupting shaft for a truly devastating top-notch facial!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 3997kbps

Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 125kbps

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 799.2 MB

Senior Member Array

Quentin Gainz & Johnny B

Quentin Gainz & Johnny B

Actor's Name: Quentin Gainz, Johnny B II

Year of production: 01/21/2018

Genre: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Duration: 00:40:05

Description: Our sexy men have a passionate connection as they begin to kiss right after introductions. The slow moving, moving, sweating, sweating, and, Quintin's hard waiting cock. Quentin wants to see just how good this rookie really is. Quentin loves the sultry BJ he is receiving, but he wants to get his mouth stuffed with that big cock of Johnny's. Both men are impressed with their amazing BJs leads. He pushes Quentin on his back and spreads his legs wide revealing his tight pink hole. Johnny buries his face in Quentin's ass as he spreads his butt cheeks even wider. Quentin can not believe how great this rookie is at rimming. Quentin horny as all hell now since Johnny licked his hole. He has Johnny slowly down on his throbbing. Johnny once balls deep starts to grind Quentin moving his hips to and fro. Quentin loves how Johnny is riding his cock and he grabs his ass and helps him. Johnny can not believe how great that hard dick feels in his eager hole as Quentin pumps him with every inch. Quentin pulls his cock out of Johnny and strokes his built-up nut all over his smooth chest that makes Johnny bust his nut all over himself.

Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16: 9), 29.970 fps, 2 459 Kbps (0.089 bit / pixel)

Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 706.3 MB

Senior Member Array

Marcelo Mastro & Gabriel

Marcelo Mastro & Gabriel

Actor Name: Marcelo Mastro & Gabriel

Year of production: 2018.

Genre: Oral / Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Cumshots

Duration: 00:20:19

Description: A big and thick member fucked a narrow ass.

Video: H264 / AVC 1280x720 25fps 1870kbps

Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 291.3 MB