daofile.com
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Video Collection/Twinks/Bear/New Realese/150% New Gay

Senior Member Array

Arrow Gay Video Collection/Twinks/Bear/New Realese/150% New Gay

daofile.com
    Red Hot Latinos - Darwin and Ethan

Darwin and Ethan are chilling on the couch playing cards and are easily distracted by their good boyish looks and instantaneously got at it. These two have perfectly toned bodies and use it in every way possible. Needless to say there is a lot of hot bareback flip flopping fucking after some major foreplay. The cum shots at the end are awesome.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:47
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 302.4 MB

Download Red Hot Latinos - Darwin and Ethan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Array

News post68

Next Door Ebony - Lure of the Masseur - Krave Moore Tyce Jax

When Tyce Jax booked a massage, he had no idea he was in for a full-service treatment. Krave Moore welcomes Tyce Jax into his rub studio for an epic experience both will thoroughly enjoy.

Duration: 28:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 856.2 MB
    Download Next Door Ebony - Lure of the Masseur - Krave Moore Tyce Jax

Senior Member Array

News post69

Czech Hunter 203

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Cumshot, Uncut, Muscles
    Video language: English

Perfect weather for the outdoor-pools in Prague. We really have a lot of them. But as it was over-crowded I was too shy to hunt inside so I decided to start my hunt this time just in front of the main-gate. As it was already late afternoon dozens of cute, young guys were leaving the place. First I met a student of Architecture. He was quite shy although I only wanted to see him in his swim-wear. So again strategy-change. This time I wanted to offer more cash but I also wanted to see more. The next guy was again a student. He attended a law-school. I was worried that he would refuse because this might endanger his career. But as his only income was from a shitty job in a warhorse he was more open than excepted towards my offer.

Duration: 1:00:44
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps

File size: 556.3 MB
    Download Czech Hunter 203

Senior Member Array

News post70

Bamm Bamm N Blaze

Studio: Papithugz

Bamm Bamm is back again and this time he's going in for the Kill! Bamm Bamm takes Blaze and opens up his asshole with no mercy! Watch as these two cant take their hands off each other as soon as they start making out. Watch Blaze scream and moan as he barely can take of the dick Bamm Bamm keeps slamming into him. Make sure you join today to catch this update because it's a Scorcher!

Duration: 31:33
    Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1445kbps

File size: 364.2 MB
    Download Bamm Bamm N Blaze

Senior Member Array

News post71

Come Over Here - Leo Domenico and Toby Dutch

Studio: Men At Play

Toby Dutch makes his Menatplay debut this week, and hes right on time for his interview at the Map Headquarters. Although clearly receptionist Leo Domenico has his own plans and decides to have a taste of the dashing, blond hunk before anyone else. As Toby sits patiently waiting for his interview, Leo tries to get his attention. At first hes discrete - rubbing his package behind the reception desk and turning his chair to show off his hardening bulge. But once he knows he has his attention Leo goes all the way and takes out his hard dick, stroking it behind the privacy of his desk and getting Toby all horned up and gagging to get a mouthful of Leos tasty looking meat. And thats not all he gets, with the coast clear Leo gives the newcomer a deep and intense pounding, ramming him against his desk until he spunks all over him. Red hot Office XXX Action as only Menatplay know how!

Duration: 18:36
    Video: 960x540, VP6F, 2000kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

File size: 290.4 MB
    Download Come Over Here - Leo Domenico and Toby Dutch

Senior Member Array

News post72

BBreeders - Pass Da Hole

Studio: BlackBreeders

Kannon's pussy is so hungry he won't get off the dick; but X takes the prize jumping on every piece in the room 26actually, in the fuckin' apartment!

Duration: 16:52
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1764kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 234.0 MB
    Download BBreeders - Pass Da Hole

Senior Member Array

News post73

Bike Shop Fist and sex Sky Devil and Victor

Studio: DarkRoom.DarkAlley
    Cast: Devil and Victor
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fisting

Sky Devil and Victor take a break at the bike shop to suck and f"ck. Victor pisses, fists, and double-fists his way deep into Sky Devil's body before dropping a load in his tired hole.

Duration: 30:04
    Video: 960x536, AVC (H.264), 2603kbps

File size: 602.4 MB
    Download Bike Shop Fist and sex Sky Devil and Victor

Senior Member Array

News post74

Kenneth Blake and Alex Woods Bareback

Jason Sparks' latest hot find. Kenneth is yet another athlete who came out in High School and because of that got to hook up with a heap of other athletes who were perhaps experimenting

Duration: 15:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.6 MB
    Download Kenneth Blake and Alex Woods Bareback

Senior Member Array

News post75

Next Door Ebony - Naked Lunch (Jin Powers Tyce Jax)

He's a hard working, white-collar employee who values his lunch time more than anything during his day. That's why Tyce Jax always spends it wisely. This time he's run into a handsome stranger right near the freeway overpass. The stranger's name is Jin Powers and he likes the way Tyce moves.

Duration: 25:37
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 358.6 MB
    Download Next Door Ebony - Naked Lunch (Jin Powers Tyce Jax)

Senior Member Array

News post76

Rob Yaeger and Brock Avery

Brock Avery is a massage therapist who's taking on the task of helping high-profile attorney Rob Yaeger take it easy. Brock needs help him become comfortable in his skin and to help him lose the walls he is built-up, but this is likely to require lots of fine work on his part.

Duration: 24:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 866.0 MB
    Download Rob Yaeger and Brock Avery

Senior Member Array

News post77

Deep Examination - Rocco Steele and Bruno Bernal

Studio: HotHouse

Gymnast-bodied, Brazilian stud Bruno Bernal has come to see Dr. Rocco Steele for a check-up. Bruno is concerned that he cannot take his boyfriends big dick so Rocco decides to put Bruno's hole to the test. Rocco reveals his thick, hung cock and Bruno lays back on the table to take Rocco's meat down his throat. After probing Bruno's tonsils with his cock, Dr. Rocco bends his patient over and spends extra time inspecting Bruno's willing hole with his mouth. A huge fan of hot ass, Dr. Rocco rims Bruno thoroughly before impaling him with his massive, thick 10-incher. Surprisingly, Bruno takes every last inch of Rocco. After riding Rocco's monstrous cock, Bruno is on his back again taking the doctor's hefty surgical tool up his hole as he jacks out a load onto his abs. Rocco feeds Bruno his own spunk and bends him over once more and erupts a shooting wad onto Bruno's ass cheek covering it in warm cum. ..

Duration: 31:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 664.8 MB
    Download Deep Examination - Rocco Steele and Bruno Bernal

Senior Member Array

News post78

Kyles fat veiny cock (Kyle Evans, Nico Duvall)

Kyle normally bottoms, but we wanted to see him lube up his huge cock, and stick it deep inside someone. Nico was definitely up for that challenge of sticking it balls deep in both his mouth AND his ass 26 and he was a fucking champ at both. Nico took the fat, raw cock and enjoyed every second of it, turning around to watch Kyle slide it in and out of his tight hole with every thrust. There's nothing hotter than watching a bottom ride a big cock until he cums, then taking the top's load in his ass!

Duration: 23:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.1 MB
    Download Kyles fat veiny cock (Kyle Evans, Nico Duvall)

Senior Member Array

News post79

Jim Ferro takes BitchBritney

A photo shoot in Berlin gets fucking nasty when sexy daddy Jim Ferro takes BitchBritney and makes him yell, Jim and his huge pierced cock fuck and piss all over him before unloading in his tight fuck hole.

Duration: 22:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 401.7 MB
    Download Jim Ferro takes BitchBritney

Senior Member Array

News post80

Czech Hunter 202

Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Cumshot, Uncut, Muscles
    Video language: English

It was not my most lucky day. When I finally thought that I found the right guy and he even followed me to give me a blowjob 26 and then? See it by yourself. So I continued my hunt the next day. Weather was better and the park was crowded. Obviously there was a concert the day before. I spotted a lot of guys but again it took me some time to find my Mr.Right. Actually I wasn't so sure when I saw him in the beginning. I thought his girlfriend was about to join him. But I was mistaken and he was just exercising alone. This time I asked him right away about his financial situation. And I found out that he didn't have a proper job. I couldn't stop thinking about how to fuck his sweaty asshole.

Duration: 1:01:22
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 563.5 MB
    Download Czech Hunter 202

Senior Member Array

News post81

Next Door Buddies - Jail Rail - Johnny Torque and Lance Alexander

Johnny Torque has been here before. Contracted by this weird couple to assemble their various sex apparatii has become somewhat of a regular side job for him. In this case, he brings Lance Alexander along to help him out and make a little extra cash. Lance is clearly out of his element somewhat, looking at the makings for what appears to be a jail cell, he wonders out loud how it will be used. Eager to demonstrate, Johnny has him sit down and then he pulls his cock out and feeds it through the bars into Lance's waiting mouth. Lance, full of both understanding and cock, takes Johnny's rod deep down his throat. Moments later, with the prop jail door long since ditched, both guys are naked and swordfighting as Johnny lowers himself down and returns the oral favor on Lance. Getting harder and hornier by the moment, Lance bends over and lets Johnny ease his cock inside, and Johnny goes slow at first, but can't help his hunger and begins pumping with reckless abandon. Lance lets out a moan of pleasure as Johnny's thrusts pound him deep inside, and both guys are ready to explode, so Johnny pulls out and they look at each as the spew oozes from their cocks in a milky murky ode to roleplay.Enjoy!

Duration: 25:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4674kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 910.0 MB
    Download Next Door Buddies - Jail Rail - Johnny Torque and Lance Alexander